Employment & Study Opportunities
BeyondHousing provides a range of employment options. As an organisation we encourage quality service delivery, team work and embrace a work/life balance philosophy.
Some of the benefits that BeyondHousing staff enjoy include:
- 12% Superannuation
- Rostered Days Off for full time staff
- Salary Packaging
- 7 weeks paid parental leave
- Work/life balance
- 17.5% leave loading on annual leave taken
- Access to a Health and Wellbeing Program which reimburses up to $300 per year
- Regular internal supervision
- Access to organisational vehicles for work related travel
- Access to Hep B shots and flu vaccinations
- A supportive and professional work environment
BeyondHousing seeks committed, passionate and dedicated individuals to apply for any advertised positions or to submit a resume for those interested in joining our team.
To find out more about working for or completing a student placement with us, please contact our HR Manager on 02 6055 9000 or contact us.
Private Rental Advocate (0.6FTE) – Wangaratta or Wodonga
RHNL is committed to the vision of ending homelessness and are driven by values of Rights, Fairness, Creativity, Quality and Collaboration to achieve this vision. If you are passionate about this vision, then we could be the employer for you.
Based in either our Wodonga or Wangaratta office we are seeking a Private Rental Advocate to work part-time and who is committed to providing a high level of customer service to clients within the Hume region.
The Private Rental Advocate’s main objective is to assist tenants who are financially disadvantaged (or victims of family violence) that have a private tenancy agreement under the Residential Tenancies Act (RTA) 1997. The Private Rental Advocate will assist tenants to resolve their tenancy issues, maintain tenancies, and achieve positive outcomes. This can be achieved through the provision of information, assistance with dispute resolution and assistance with VCAT matters.
We are seeking candidates with:
- A commitment to delivering exceptional customer service
- Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines
- Compassion and empathy for all people
- Excellent administrative and reporting skills including MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Well developed communication and skills
- A current driver’s licence
- Understanding and application of the Residential Tenancies Act.
What we offer
Remuneration is paid within the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010 (Level 4). The successful applicant will receive 12 % superannuation; option to salary package as well as opportunities for professional development.
You can read the Position Description.
To apply for this position please send a one-page cover letter and resume to email@example.com by 5pm on Monday 26th June 2017.
Any queries can be directed to the Client Services Manager, Catherine Jefferies on 02 6055 9000.