Employment & Study Opportunities
BeyondHousing provides a range of employment options. As an organisation we encourage quality service delivery, team work and embrace a work/life balance philosophy.
Some of the benefits that BeyondHousing staff enjoy include:
- 12% Superannuation
- Rostered Days Off for full time staff
- Salary Packaging
- 7 weeks paid parental leave
- Work/life balance
- 17.5% leave loading on annual leave taken
- Access to a Health and Wellbeing Program which reimburses up to $350 per year
- Regular internal supervision
- Access to organisational vehicles for work related travel
- Access to Hep B shots and flu vaccinations
- A supportive and professional work environment
BeyondHousing seeks committed, passionate and dedicated individuals to apply for any advertised positions or to submit a resume for those interested in joining our team.
To find out more about working for or completing a student placement with us, please contact our HR Manager on 02 6055 9000 or contact us.
Team Leader - Wodonga
Are you an experienced leader who enjoys developing and managing a team? Are you able to lead, motivate and support team members to achieve desired results across a range of programs? If so, we are looking for a skilled and experienced individual to lead our Wodonga team.
We are looking for a socially minded individual that has proven skills in the following:
• Manage and lead a high performing team
• Promote and deliver high quality customer service
• Educate, train and support team members in their roles
• Manage and respond to feedback, problem solve and build relationships
• Influence culture, role model organisational values and engage a team to achieve outcomes
• Excellent communication with strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication and public speaking skills.
• Administration, computer and reporting skills.
Knowledge of the community services sector including homelessness and/or community housing is not essential but viewed favourably.
This is a full time position based in Wodonga working weekdays. Remuneration will be negotiated based on skills, qualifications and experience. The successful applicant will also receive 12 % superannuation; an option to salary package, RDO’s as well as opportunities for professional development.
Click here for the position description. To apply please email a one page cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Wednesday 25th October 2017. For additional queries please call HR Manager, Louise Frichot on 0409 824 178.
- Indigenous people and people of culturally diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Homelessness Support Worker (full time) – Wodonga
BeyondHousing is committed to the vision of ending homelessness and are driven by values of Rights, Fairness, Creativity, Quality and Collaboration to achieve this vision. If you are passionate and have experience working with vulnerable and disadvantaged people, then we could be the employer for you.
We are seeking a Homelessness Support Worker who is committed to working with people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness. Based in our Wodonga office, we currently have a vacancy for a full time position working weekdays.
The Homelessness Support Worker will work to provide:
- Information, referral and support to assist families and individuals to find short term and long term sustainable housing.
- High volume service delivery responding to and assessing the needs of homeless people, many of whom are in housing crisis.
- Information on housing opportunities and referral to specialist services.
- Information and support to tenants who are at risk of losing their tenancies.
We are seeking candidates with:
- - A commitment to delivering exceptional customer service
- - Compassion and empathy for all people
- - Excellent administrative skills including MS Office and Outlook
- - Well developed communication and time management skills
- - A current driver’s licence
- - Experience within the social, housing or community sectors will be highly regarded.
What we offer
Remuneration is paid within the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010 – Level 4. The successful applicant will receive 12 % superannuation; option to salary package as well as opportunities for professional development.
Click here for the position description. To apply please email a one page cover letter and resume to email@example.com by 5pm on Wednesday 25th October 2017. For additional queries please call HR Manager, Louise Frichot on 0409 824 178