Employment & Study Opportunities
BeyondHousing provides a range of employment options. As an organisation we encourage quality service delivery, team work and embrace a work/life balance philosophy.
Some of the benefits that BeyondHousing staff enjoy include:
- 12% Superannuation
- Rostered Days Off for full time staff
- Salary Packaging
- 7 weeks paid parental leave
- Work/life balance
- 17.5% leave loading on annual leave taken
- Access to a Health and Wellbeing Program which reimburses up to $350 per year
- Regular internal supervision
- Access to organisational vehicles for work related travel
- Access to Hep B shots and flu vaccinations
- A supportive and professional work environment
BeyondHousing seeks committed, passionate and dedicated individuals to apply for any advertised positions or to submit a resume for those interested in joining our team.
To find out more about working for or completing a student placement with us, please contact our HR Manager on 02 6055 9000 or contact us.
BeyondHousing is committed to the vision of ending homelessness and are driven by values of Rights, Fairness, Creativity, Quality and Collaboration to achieve this vision. If you are passionate about this vision and have experience working with vulnerable and disadvantaged people, then we could be the employer for you.
The successful candidate must participate in a National Police Check and Working with Children Check as all roles with BeyondHousing operate within a Child Safe organisation.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people of culturally diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Receptionist (Full time) - Seymour
BeyondHousing is currently seeking a Receptionist to provide administrative support and assist in the delivery of excellent customer service. This full time role is based in our Seymour office.
The Receptionist will work to:
- Provide customers with information and assess customer service requirements
- Accurately screen calls and transfer appropriately
- Collect, record, and distribute mail
- Process accounts, banking and invoices
- Monitor office supplies and submit orders as necessary
- Provide general administrative support for the office
We are seeking candidates with:
- A commitment to delivering exceptional customer service
- Compassion and empathy for all people
- Excellent administrative skills including MS Office and Outlook
- Well-developed communication and time management skills
- Previous experience in a reception role will be highly regarded
What we offer
This is a full time role with a base hourly rate between $31.75 and $34.04 based on skills and experience, and in line with the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010 – Level 3.
Other great benefits of working for BeyondHousing include 12% superannuation, annual leave loading, RDOs, generous salary packaging benefits available to not-for-profit employees, health and wellbeing allowances, and opportunities for regular professional development.
How to ApplyApplications close 5pm, Friday 2nd July 2021. Any queries should be directed to the Human Resources Coordinator, Sarah Biggs on 02 6055 9000. To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org