Employment & Study Opportunities
BeyondHousing provides a range of employment options. As an organisation we encourage quality service delivery, team work and embrace a work/life balance philosophy.
Some of the benefits that BeyondHousing staff enjoy include:
- 12% Superannuation
- Rostered Days Off for full time staff
- Salary Packaging
- 7 weeks paid parental leave
- Work/life balance
- 17.5% leave loading on annual leave taken
- Access to a Health and Wellbeing Program which reimburses up to $350 per year
- Regular internal supervision
- Access to organisational vehicles for work related travel
- Access to Hep B shots and flu vaccinations
- A supportive and professional work environment
BeyondHousing seeks committed, passionate and dedicated individuals to apply for any advertised positions or to submit a resume for those interested in joining our team.
To find out more about working for or completing a student placement with us, please contact our HR Manager on 02 6055 9000 or contact us.
Private Rental Assistance Broker - Shepparton (full time- 12 month contract)
BeyondHousing is committed to the vision of ending homelessness and are driven by values of Rights, Fairness, Creativity, Quality and Collaboration to achieve this vision. If you are passionate about this vision and have experience working with vulnerable and disadvantaged people, then we could be the employer for you.
The Private Rental Assistance Broker will work with people who are experiencing difficulty in accessing private rental housing, due to poor or no rental history, with limited support. They will develop strong partnerships with Real Estate Agents in their local area to work together to reduce entry into the homelessness system. They will also be responsible for encouraging clients to participate in education and employment opportunities to further improve their ability to sustain housing.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
- Well-developed communication, advocacy and negotiation skills
- - Ability to build and maintain relationships with relevant service providers and local real estate agencies
- - Proven experience in a client focused role with the ability to deliver a high standard of customer service and meet the needs of complex clients.
- - Exceptional administrative skills including MS Office and Outlook
- - Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- - A current driver’s licence
- - Experience within the social, housing or community sectors will be highly regarded.
What we offer
An attractive salary package will be negotiated with the successful candidate based on experience. The successful applicant will also receive 12% superannuation; option to salary package and opportunities for professional development.
How to Apply
Click here to view the Position Description. Applications close at 5pm on Wednesday 14th November 2018. Any queries should be directed to the Human Resources Manager, Alison Eaton on 02 6055 9000. To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
The successful candidate must participate in a National Police Check and Working with Children Check as this role operates within a Child Safe organisation.
Indigenous people and people of culturally diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.