Employment & Study Opportunities
BeyondHousing provides a range of employment options. As an organisation we encourage quality service delivery, team work and embrace a work/life balance philosophy.
Some of the benefits that BeyondHousing staff enjoy include:
- 12% Superannuation
- Rostered Days Off for full time staff
- Salary Packaging
- 7 weeks paid parental leave
- Work/life balance
- 17.5% leave loading on annual leave taken
- Access to a Health and Wellbeing Program which reimburses up to $350 per year
- Regular internal supervision
- Access to organisational vehicles for work related travel
- Access to Hep B shots and flu vaccinations
- A supportive and professional work environment
BeyondHousing seeks committed, passionate and dedicated individuals to apply for any advertised positions or to submit a resume for those interested in joining our team.
To find out more about working for or completing a student placement with us, please contact our HR Manager on 02 6055 9000 or contact us.
Community Housing Property Manager – Wangaratta (12 month maximum term contract – full time)
BeyondHousing is committed to the vision of ending homelessness and are driven by values of Rights, Fairness, Creativity, Quality and Collaboration to achieve this vision. If you are passionate and have experience working with vulnerable and disadvantaged people, then we could be the employer for you.
BeyondHousing is seeking a Property Manager who will be responsible for managing properties in our Transitional Housing portfolio and their associated tenancies. Responsibilities include property inspections, allocations, maintenance and reporting on rental and property data. This role is a 12 month maximum term contract working full time hours (Mon-Fri).
We are seeking candidates with:
- Excellent IT and administrative skills including MS Office and Outlook
- A commitment to delivering excellent customer service
- Exceptional time management skills with an attention to detail
- Well-developed communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work as part of as busy team
- Compassion and an understanding of the principles of social justice
- A current driver’s licence.
Preferred but not essential:
- Experience in community housing or real estate and or tenancy and property management
- Knowledge of the Residential Tenancies Act along with the ability to provide information and advice to tenants.
What we offer
Remuneration is paid within the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010 – Level 4. The successful applicant will receive 12 % superannuation; option to salary package as well as opportunities for professional development.
How to Apply
Applications close at 5pm on Thursday 23rd May. Any queries should be directed to the Human Resources Manager, Alison Eaton on 02 6055 9000. To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The successful candidate must participate in a National Police Check and Working with Children Check as this role operates within a Child Safe organisation.
Indigenous people and people of culturally diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.