Homelessness Support Worker (Seymour)
Full time position
We are seeking a Homelessness Support Worker who is committed to working with people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
- Permanent full-time position, Monday to Friday
- Based in our Seymour Office.
- Information, referral and support to assist families and individuals to find short term and long-term sustainable housing.
- High volume service delivery responding to and assessing the needs of homeless people, many of whom are in housing crisis.
- Information on housing opportunities and referral to specialist services.
- Information and support to tenants who are at risk of losing their tenancies.
- A commitment to delivering exceptional customer service
- Compassion and empathy for all people
- Excellent administrative skills including MS Office and Outlook
- Well-developed communication and time management skills
- A current driver’s licence
- Experience within the social, housing or community sectors will be highly regarded.
This is a permanent full-time role with a base hourly rate between $35.63 and $38.34 based on skills and experience, and in line with the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010 – Level 4.
Other great benefits of working for BeyondHousing include 12% superannuation, annual leave loading, RDOs, generous salary packaging benefits available to not-for- profit employees, health and well-being allowances, and opportunities for regular professional development.
How to Apply
- Applications close at 5pm, Friday 28 May 2021.
- Complete the form below and upload your resume and cover letter.
- OR Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Enquiries about this position should be directed to the Human Resources Coordinator, Sarah Biggs on 02 6055 9000.
The successful candidate must participate in a National Police Check and Working with Children Check as this role operates within a Child Safe organisation. Indigenous people and people of culturally diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
All applicants must have the right to work in Australia.