A Home for Everyone - Give through your workplace pay deductions
A Home for Everyone, is a workplace giving program that raises money to build homes for local homeless people.
How it works:
- An employer can sign up with us.
- Then staff nominate an amount that will deducted from their pay each pay run. Even a small amount each pay will add up to a very welcome donation by the end of the year.
- This money is donated to BeyondHousing each month and at the end of the financial year we provide receipts.
- All money donated goes directly back into the community; building homes for people in need. It doesn’t pay for our overheads.
Benefits to you, the donor:
- Knowing you are contributing to ending homelessness in your local area.
- BeyondHousing is a registered charity with Deductable Gift Recipient status and any money donated (above $2 for the year) is tax deductable.
- You can opt out at any time.
- We will let you know how we’re going but we won’t bother you with marketing material.
If you’re an employee, please talk to you HR department about your employer joining the program.
If you’re an employer, please speak to Laura Harris, Business Development Manager at BeyondHousing about setting up the workplace giving program in your organisation.
For more information contact Laura Harris on 03 5722 8000 or email at email@example.com.