If you are having problems in your public or community housing home, we have a support service called Tenancy Plus that can help you.
BeyondHousing’s Tenancy Plus program helps people living in public and community housing.
- We help you keep your current home if you are at risk of losing it.
- You get free and independent support which is confidential and culturally appropriate.
- Starting and keeping a successful tenancy
- Understanding your rights and responsibilities
- Help when you are told you are not meeting your responsibilities as a renter
- Help you work with your public or community rental provider
- Making sure you have a say in sorting out your housing issues
- Help you if you need to go to Victorian Civil & Administrative Tribunal (VCAT).
- Help with your housing needs including furniture and connection to utilities
- Refer you to other support services if you need extra help
If you live in an Aboriginal Housing Victoria property, you can get help and support to keep your tenancy going through our Indigenous Tenancies at Risk Program.