Make a repairs and maintenance request
Repairs and maintenance requests for long-term or Transitional properties.
- Business hours (9am-5pm Mon-Fri) – contact your Property Manager at your local BeyondHousing office or complete the form below.
- After-Hours Urgent Maintenance (evenings, weekends and public holidays) – Call the After-Hours Maintenance Team on 0409 513 634.
What happens after you make a request for maintenance?
We will contact you to arrange a time to complete the repairs. All contractors are qualified professionals.
- Read our guide below for what is an urgent repair.
- Yes it’s urgent: call us at any time 24hrs/7days.
- No it’s not urgent – contact us during business hours (Mon–Fri, 9am-5pm) or complete the form below.
We will ask you for:
- Your name, address and phone number.
- Details of the problem.
- When someone can come to your home to make the repairs
- We provide your details to a suitable tradesperson who will contact you to make a time.
- If you are not at home at the time arranged, the contractor will leave you a ‘Calling Card’ and contact number. you need to contact and make another time.
- Your Property Manager can arrange for a key to be provided to the contractor if you can’t be home.
Long-Term Housing Maintenance Request
Use this form to send an email to our team. Please make sure to tell us where you are located.
What is an urgent repair?
Repairs that are urgent
- Broken water service
- Gas leak
- Dangerous electrical fault
- Failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity (including solar) or water supply
- Blocked or broken toilet system
- Broken heating or cooling systems
- Hot water system
- Any fault or damage that makes the home unsafe or not secure. Includes doors and
- Serious roof leak
- Serious storm, flood or fire damage