The Tenancy Assistance and Advocacy Program (TAAP) helps renters in private rental properties with assistance and advice.
- You have to go to the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) because of your private rental.
- You have difficulties with your rental provider or real estate agent.
- You don’t have a lot of money
- You’re escaping family violence
- Understanding your rights and responsibilities
- Working out issues with your rental provider or real estate agent
- Preparing for VCAT hearings and going with you to VCAT
- Explaining documents
- Help understanding renting processes
You can get help if you are in a private rental and you:
- get income support payments
- have no income
- have rental arrears, overdue utility bills or other personal debts.
- are a victim-survivor of family violence
- live in our area within the Ovens Murray and Goulburn regions. If you don’t live locally we can help you find support where you live.
How do I access support?
You will need to live in our area in the Ovens Murray and Goulburn regions. If you don’t live locally we can help you find support where you live.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org (Shepparton, Seymour and Mitchell Shire, Moira Shire areas) or email@example.com (Wodonga, Wangaratta, Benalla, Yarrawonga areas).
Or fill out the form below.
Request TAAP Help
Use this form to send an email to our team. Please make sure to tell us where you are located.