BeyondHousing’s Tenancy Plus program assists people living in public and community housing to keep their current home when they are at risk of losing their tenancy. We provide free and independent support which is delivered in a confidential, culturally appropriate, and non-judgemental manner.
Things we can do include:
- Explain your rights and responsibilities
- Liaise and negotiate with your landlord
- Develop a case plan to help you achieve your goals
- Help with your housing needs
- Refer you to other services if you need extra help
- Give you a voice to sort out your housing issues
- Represent your interests with your landlord or at Victorian Civil & Administrative Tribunal (VCAT). To access these services, make contact with any BeyondHousing office or speak to your property manager.